Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Moment in time...

I know I've not been really good at updating my blog so I think I should actually put it on my "to do list" at least once a week...hahaha

I've been really happy at how things are going in my relationship with my other half. We're just 2 crazy people who just happen to meet and I always seem to look forward to seeing. When we're not together, I always seem to think of when we will meet again and cannot wait for that moment to come. Gosh...thinking about it, I think I'm in love and I'm happy! :-) When we are together, its just the little things that make our time together special. Its funny how things turn out in the most unexpected way and I'm glad that it did.

I'm also happy that my "younger brothers" and I have been getting close as I think they are great guys. I see them as my close friends for many many years to come. Its not only that they are great people but also that I know I can trust them with anything. Whenever we hangout together, we always seem to have a good time doing regular things. I know sometimes I may be intruding into their "alone" time together when my other half is not around, but I like to just hangout with them as they are great people to be with. Hopefully they see it that way too....hahahahaha.

Cheers

No comments: