Thursday, October 22, 2009

Kenny's Mum's Art Exhibition at Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce

Went for Kenny's mum's art exhibition at the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce on Friday night. First I have to say, I did not know that Kenny's mum was an artist but I was pleasantly surprised. It was an exhibition by her and 4 other students in the class. The quality of the artwork was very good and I really enjoyed looking at them. Overall I would say that the exhibition was a success and everyone enjoyed themselves. I was alittle lost when the speaches were in mandarin but I still could feel the pride and happiness from the friends and families gathered there. Just would like to say...Congratulations Aunty!

Cheers

2 comments:

Kenny said...

thank you on my mum's behalf. :)

Sean said...

You are most welcome...I'm glad that I went for the event too! :-)