Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lousy Bo Sim Birthday Lunch...Yucks!

Well...its my birthday today...yup 34. Time really flies when you're enjoying yourself. My boss decided to bring me out for a birthday lunch with my team. However, she did not even ask me where I would like to go, but instead just decided that we would go to Swensens at Chinatown Point. First of all...no birthday greetings from her at all (like as though...she had to do this out of obligation). So we walked all the way to Chinatown Point (my office is at Robinson Road). The food was really lousy...everything was sweet. Even the main course was terrible...what a let down. What a terrible meal from a person like that.

On the flipside, my ex-boss remembered my birthday and even gave me Royce chocolates to enjoy. She even sent greetings...through one of my colleagues. Even my colleagues wished me....so you can imagine my disappointment when it came to my current boss.

If she did not have any good intentions at all to bring me out for lunch (which would have been cool and better), I could have enjoyed a nice meal with my friends instead.

Well at least I will have a nice seafood dinner with my family tonight....more details tomorrow.

Cheers

No comments: