Monday, October 22, 2007

Total Embarrassment....

I was invited to a party at a mutual friend's place on Saturday night...so I went with 2 other friends. There were juices and alcohol served and one of my friends decided to help himself to the alcohol. It was a nice laid back kind of party with music and all. Nice conversation and meeting new people at the party too. After having one too many alcoholic drinks, this friend of mine passed out. He had to be carried to the sofa where he subsequently vomitted on. It was a total embarrassment to me as well as my other friend. Firstly, if he could not hold his liquor, he should not be drinking so much. My friend and I had to carry him to the bathroom to clean him up as well as to change his shirt. Then to also clean the sofa as the host was totally unhappy about the whole thing. After cleaning him up, we decided to take him home as the host did not want him there at all, so we had to drag him out as he was too heavy to carry...(total dead-weight).

I for one was angry with him and it was not even my party. I totally do not agree with someone drinking himself silly and passing out for others to clean up after. We had to take a cab all the way to his home and ask his parents to help us bring him up...then taking the same cab all the way back home again.

I am still angry with this person so for now I have stopped all contact with him. My family also agrees that I should stop all communication or association too. My other friend's mum has also made me promise to help keep that person away from her son (my friend) too. It is out in our network on what has happened and everyone agrees on the decision to stay clear of that person.

No comments: