Friday, September 14, 2007

Stupid Gals.......

Today I came across 2 very idiotic and stupid gals in the morning. I decided to take a cab this morning as I missed my bus again....so I was waiting for a cab and here comes these 2 gals who knows I'm waiting for a cab, they just stop not even 100m from me and tried to flag a cab too. I know they knew I was waiting for a cab as one of them kept telling her friend that I was there. Her friend apparently told her, "so what?" and kept on trying to flag a cab....completely igoring me. They were obviously students and really didn't gave a hoot that there was someone else waiting for a cab too.

In the end I decided to call a cab and when it came, they tried to take it too. This time it really made me angry so I stomped over and gave them a piece of my mind. They just gave me this "so what? who do you think you are" kind of look.

Kids these days, I'm not sure if they were brought up or simply "dragged" up by their parents from the gutters of society.

No comments: