Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Reservist Commitment...

Finally finished my reservist commitment for the year yesterday. This year the timing was rather lousy as it stretched for 21 days over the Christmas holidays. Started on 10 December and only did the outprocessing yesterday afternoon. This time around I was not with my usual group of friends but instead got put with a totally new team as many people actually deferred because of the timing. Apparently I was not the only ones who were new to the team as many were actually from other groups that got called back the same time as me too. So on the first day, it was getting to know the guys thing all over again but luckily my group were all very easy going so it makes getting to know each other much faster. It was also rather unusual as on the first day they presented me with the 10 years service award which was a hamilton watch and it was rather nice too I might add...hahaha. So after all the duties and unusual things that happened, it was finally all over.

No comments: