Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Upcoming Birthday Celebrations...

Well...will be celebrating my birthday again next week. Time really flies when you are having fun! It also brings to mind things which have transpired during the past year. It brings to mind things which I have achieved and things that I should have done. I am rather happy on how things have been in my love life although there have been ups and downs but thankfully, there have been much more ups than downs...hahahaha. With that, I can safely say that I'm much more in love than I've ever been before... :-) I am also happy and thankful for good close friends which I know I can always count on and hopefully they can say the same about me. This year has also been a year of firsts too where both my dear and I have gone on overseas trips together...not once but 3 times...hahahaha! Well the celebrations are being planned by my dear dear so will see what happens. :-)

Cheers
Sean

No comments: