Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What the hell....Just Doing it....

Well...this is my first post so what the hell. Forgive me if I seem blur cos I've never done this before. For those of you who know me....know that I'm an orchid lover and freak.....haha. Well...there are some things that my friends know about me and some which only a few of them know. ;-) hint...j & k. Recently things have been popping into my mind and it has been playing over and over again. I'm not sure if it is indicative of things to come or just plain nonsense. I recently read the blog of one of my new friends and it has got me thinking alot. It all has to do with what can be done for the community at large and not only for oneself. Think this is enough blabbering for my first post.

Cheers

2 comments:

russel said...

Congrats Sean! And See you Sunday.

Sean said...

Wow...that was fast...lol. Just did my second posting and now just got my first comment....LOL. Thanks Russel!

Cheers